*6 months extendable contract*
*Client: UTC Areospace*
*USC / GC only*
Customer is looking for an Informatica Developer to support Company Supply
· Attend requirements gathering sessions with business partners as
· Work with DBA on expansion of existing data mart
· Create new Informatica mappings, sessions and workflows following
customer standard methodology/guidelines
· Unit Testing of Informatica code
· Tidal schedule creation/modification
· Complete unit testing of end-to-end solution in development
· Migration of solution to quality assurance environment (including
required documentation) and complete integration and regression testing
· Execution of two cycles in QA (initial and incremental) and fixes
based on the test results
· Migration of solution to production environment (including
· Execution of two cycles in PROD (initial and incremental)
· Participation in weekly status meeting with customer
· Creation of standard work and other required documentation.
The candidate should have experience with Informatica PowerCenter (version
9.x preferred) and Microsoft SQL Server (version 2008R2 or after
Experienced with Tidal Enterprise Scheduler and/or EBX5 Master Data
Management application is a plus.
The candidate should have strong understanding of Data model methodologies
including 3NF & dimensional/star schema.
The candidate should have strong written and verbal communication skills.
Must possess the ability to work diplomatically with customer base and
supplier base to understand requirements and enable development of
*Thanks & Regards *
Sr. Technical Recruiter
abha...@idctechnologies.com <jama...@idctechnologies.com> | 408-457-9399
Gtalk : abhaytiwari9009
IDC Technologies, Inc. |1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
ISO 9001-2008 Certified
"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.