*Location: Minneapolis, MN*
*Duration: 12 months plus*
*Client: OptumInsight (division of United Health Group)*
*ETL Skill set requirements*
• Research, evaluate, identify alternative approaches to support
• Recommend, design and code efficient and effective solutions for
challenging problems for medium to large work efforts of medium to high
• Comply with standards and guidelines related to the design, construction,
testing, and deployment activities within the Delivery Management
• Demonstrate collaborative skills working within a project team of diverse
• Bring strong communication skills including oral, written and
presentation skills plus creativity, and problem solving skills to a
• Act as a Project Development Lead with one or more developers matrixed
for the completion of the project.
• Provide direction/training to less-seasoned staff.
• Ability to create high complexity detailed technical design
• Ability to act as project technical lead for high complexity projects.
• Ability to act as a lead developer responsible for the planning,
completion and coordination of work activity for projects involving more
than one developer.
• Ability to lead and walk though of design documents and provide technical
leadership to developers and other project team members.
• Strong analytical and technical aptitude.
• Understanding of a variety of modeling and/or diagramming techniques,
with the ability to create process flow diagrams and the ability read data
flow and entity relationship models.
• Effective communications with all levels of internal and external teams,
including issue resolution, negotiation of project related priorities, and
• Attitude to go above and beyond to meet the project timelines.
• 5+ years' experience developing, testing, and deploying ETL solutions
using leading ETL tools such as IBM Info Sphere Information Server (Data
• 5+ years of UNIX experience, including Unix Shell scripting and PERL
Scripting skills to transform data, create wrappers, and automate tasks.
• 3+ years' of experience with Teradata DB with strong SQL skills.
• 1+ years of experience in complex, cross-departmental projects involving
• 4+ years of Native SQL against relational databases.
• 1+ years of automation experience using Tivoli (TSW).
• 3+ years of hands on experience with Data Warehousing projects.
• 2+ years of experience with Java.
• 1+ years of experience with Perl.
• 1+ years of experience with DB2.
• 2+ years of experience with Oracle.
• 2+ years of experience with XML 1.
• Strong knowledge in data base technologies Teradata, Oracle, SQL Server,
• Deep understanding of Hadoop stack such as Hadoop.
• Experience on Talend ETL Tool.
• 2+ years of experience with Health care domain knowledge.
*Thanks & Regards *
Sr. Technical Recruiter
abha...@idctechnologies.com <jama...@idctechnologies.com> | 408-457-9399
Gtalk : abhaytiwari9009
IDC Technologies, Inc. |1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
ISO 9001-2008 Certified
"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.