*Ab Initio ETL Developer*
*Location:* Charlotte, NC
*Type: *12 Months
- Designs, codes, repairs, enhances, integrates, upgrades, converts,
provides level-3 support, and administers application software, and
- Work is performed within guidelines set by management regarding the
development life cycle, version control, source code control,
documentation, unit testing, code verification, code deployment, and team
- This position collaborates with Project Management, QA, Security,
collaborative groups/clients and other cross functional teams to define,
provide for, and test deliverables.
- Ab Initio
- Some DataStage-Microsoft DTS
- Advanced Database knowledge including Oracle, SQL Server and Redbrick
- UNIX and Windows Systems
- Query tools
- Advanced knowledge of testing and QA procedures
- Bachelor's Degree required. Area of study in Management Information
Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, Math, Engineering,
- 3 - 5 years of experience.
- Progressive, related application development experience.
- Experience in the following technical areas with demonstrated
proficiency: Software Design / Development and has coded many applications
used for business.
- Works to provide functionality
- Relational Database Concepts
- Databases (schema)
- Database query tools
- SDLC/ADLC Methodologies
- Experience analyzing data solving problems and troubleshooting to
- Experience in entire application development process
- Experience managing large, multi-faceted projects
- MVC framework experience (WebWork, Struts)
- Additional BI application experience
- Some experience with Hadoop is Highly preferred
*Thanks & Regards *
Sr. Technical Recruiter
abha...@idctechnologies.com <jama...@idctechnologies.com> | 408-457-9399
Gtalk : abhaytiwari9009
IDC Technologies, Inc. |1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
ISO 9001-2008 Certified
"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.