*   Greetings from Diverse Lynx, LLC   Any interest in following position.*

*Title:* SQL Server Database Administration

*Location :* Redmond,WA

*Duration:  6 Months*

*Job Description :*

Microsoft IIS server, SQL Server Database Administration, Infrastructure
Security, Desktop Management - Infrastructure Services (IS).

Advanced SCOM MP authoring experience using Visual Studio Authoring

• Experience authoring custom cross-platform Management Packs.

• Ability to scope custom MP requirements with feedback from Service

• Custom cross-platform MP authoring.

• Orchestrator integration packs experience

. • 3+ years Authoring SCOM MPs (VSAE, XML).

• Model / class based architecture in SCSM / SCOM.

• 3+ years PowerShell experience.

• 3+ years VBS experience.

• 3+ years C# experience.

• Understanding of Microsoft Management Platforms and roadmaps.

• Understanding of Microsoft Technology stack.

• Support the organization’s change management policy, practice and

• Must possess the ability to work independently with minimal management
supervision and as part of global team of service engineers.

• ITIL basics and how Service Manager supports these processes."

*Thanks & Regards*

*Tabish Abdin*

<tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com> *