We have already had a placement for the same position. Need one more

Lexmark Int’l

Lexington, KY

Phone and Skype.

We are looking for a software/firmware engineer with embedded programming
experience. Software engineers will be responsible for analyzing
requirements, design, development, and unit testing of embedded java
applications. This person must be self-motivated and a team player. This
person may also be responsible for development and maintenance of C/C++
embedded applications. Person must possess good interpersonal and
communication skills.

Detailed Requirements:

*BS in Computer Science Engineering or related experience.  - Experience
developing in a UNIX environment.  - Experience with multiple CPU
architectures in an embedded environment is a plus.  - 2 years of design /
development of Object Oriented Software  - Strong Object-Oriented design &
development skills in C++, particularly with Design Patterns.  - Experience
with development in the full software lifecycle  - Experience using a java
debugger  - Strong team problem solving capability  - Technical leadership
capabilities  - Experience with Linux C/C++ is desirable  - Experience with
JNI is desirable  - Experience with GNU development tools (GCC, LD, GDB,
etc.) is desirable  - Experience with CVS, Subversion or like library
system is desirable*

*Nice to Have*

Desktop Web Tools

Spring Framework

*Thanks & Regards *

*Abhay Tiwari*

Sr. Technical Recruiter

abha...@idctechnologies.com <jama...@idctechnologies.com> | 408-457-9399
Ex. 2033

Gtalk : abhaytiwari9009

Skype: akt.idc

IDC Technologies, Inc. |1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
USA, 95035
Web: www.idctechnologies.com

ISO 9001-2008 Certified

we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list