We are looking for a Sr US Process Payroll Specialist & a Staffing
Coordinator / Executive/ MIS Analyst for our offshore office at Srinagar
Colony, Hyderabad. If interested, please share your resumes to
*1) Senior US Process Payroll Specialist:*
We are looking for a Senior US Process Payroll Specialist who is passionate
and motivated to work hard and exceed expectations – you’re own as well as
your employer’s. You should be a quick learner who is able to thrive in a
fast-paced, multi-task environment, both independently and as part of a
team. It is also important that you display exceptional verbal and written
communication and interpersonal skills
• Responsible for Timesheet entries in QuickBooks as per defined schedule.
• Responsible for first and second level follow up for all timesheets with
• Responsible for approved timesheets in QuickBooks.
• Responsible for expenses entry in QuickBooks.
• Responsible for A/R apply in QuickBooks.
• Responsible for Payroll Entries.
• Responsible all support activities including for A/R, A/P, invoicing.
• Responsible for processing payroll entries in QuickBooks.
• Responsible to submit daily status reports on all assigned activities to
• Meeting SLA on all the activities as defined by management.
• Responsible to generate MIS reports in QuickBooks as need basis.
Qualification – Any Bachelor degree would be fine, Masters preferred.
Good communication skills (both verbal and written)
*2) Staffing Coordinator / Executive / MIS Analyst*
A staffing coordinator organizes and prepares work schedules for employees
to ensure the appropriate amount of staff is available for each work shift.
This involves working with internal employees, as well as external sources
such as temporary staffing agencies. This also includes approving and
scheduling time off for employees and ensure vacant positions are filled to
meet staffing requirements.
This professional creates and maintains daily staffing reports, which
include verifying employees' work hours, requested time off, as well as job
vacancies. Inconsistencies, job vacancies and scheduling concerns are
reported to management to address. Reporting responsibilities also include
verifying employee work hours with the payroll department on a routine
basis to ensure payroll is disbursed accurately.
Along with scheduling and monitoring employee work schedules, these
professionals assist human resources in a variety of ways, because many
human resources functions are directly affiliated with a staffing
coordinator's responsibilities. This may include assisting in the
orientation of new employees, explaining the requirements of work shifts
and hours, as well as training new employees on systems or programs used to
report work hours. Other responsibilities may include basic administrative
tasks to assist human resources staff with their daily activities.
• 2+ years of US Recruitment industry exposure.
• Expert at MS Office suite.
• Excellent phone skills. Strong customer service skills
• Business professional attitude
• Recruiting quality candidates via phone, email, social media, in person,
• Interviewing candidates
• Performing data entry, filling job orders.
• Providing excellent customer service
*Thanks and best regards,*
*Lead Sourcing – Research Specialist*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.