*Hello,*

*   Greetings from Diverse Lynx, LLC   Any interest in following position.*

*Title:* SPLUNK Administrator

*Location :* garden city

*Duration:  6 Months*

*Only Green card*

*Job Description :*

*Role Description*

SPLUNK Administrator required ...

SPLUNK Administrator required to work with 3 member security team to
provide day to day operations of SPLUNK environment. Day-shift plus on call
– US Citizen / Permanent Resident required. Server operations handled by
separate internal team. Actioning of SPLUNK report information handled by
internal security team.

*Essential Skills*

Monitoring and resolution of data flows into the SPLUNK application

• Upgrading / patching the application • Assist with troubleshooting report
issues within the application

• Other duties related to SPLUNK environment as assigned by the security
team.

• 2+ years experience with SPLUNK administration, including data import and
report design

• 2+ years network operations (extracts of logs)

• 2+ years Linux operations

• 2+ years database operations (import / export monitoring)

• 2+ years report design (any technology

*Desirable Skills*

• SPLUNK Enterprise Version 6 ...

• SPLUNK Enterprise Version 6 experience

*Thanks & Regards*

*Tabish Abdin*

<tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com>*

<http://jobs.diverselynx.com/candidates/myjobs/searchjobsdone.jsp?a=9xjdnw687b7a7nvvdyut936kpjlgy0023blrozaecads0pdnwppcswnaaku8ji2g>