*Any interest in following position.*

*Title:* FileNet Developer

*Location : *Chicago,US

*Duration* : 8 to 12 Months

*Relevant Experience : *5 to 8  *Years*

*(in Yrs)*

*Job Description*:-

*Technical/Functional Skills*

·         8+ years of IBM FileNet P8 Development - Workflow and Content

·         Hands on experience on IBM Content Navigator

·         5+ years of Java, J2EE and web application development, DoJo,

·         Hands-on Design and Develop workflows using Process Designer

·         Experience developing web applications for IBM Web-Sphere
application server 7.x

·         3+ years of Web Services design and development

Experience working with Visual Basic

*Roles & Responsibilities*

·         Customer co-ordination

·         Understanding the current system and providing solution

·         Requirement gathering and documentation

·         Analysis and Design

·         Development

Offshore co-ordination and transition

*Thanks & Regards*