*Any interest in following position.*

*Title:* *Oracle Apps EDQ consultant*

*Location : Schaumburg, IL*

*Duration* : 6+ Months

*Relevant Experience : **7 – 10 Yrs*

*(in Yrs)*

*Job Description*:-

*Technical/Functional Skills*

1.          *Experienced in EDQ tool and able to create rules for Data

*2.          **Experienced in Oracle R12 SCM and Finance Modules*

*3.          **Have worked in at least 2 development/ implementation on
Oracle Apps and strong experience in project management*

*4.          **Good interpersonal skills and able to coordinate with
multiple stakeholders *

*5.          **Conduct workshops for business, IT and produce results*

*6.          **Hands-on in preparing project plan, risk and constraint

*7.          **Good communication skill *

*Roles & Responsibilities*

Individual contributor as well as good team player

Works with the local and global technical teams and business stakeholders

Ability to work in a fast paced, delivery focused environment

Ability to work to tight timelines in a high pressure environment

Actively suggest Continuous Improvements in the overall requirement
gathering and design process

Communicate progress to the Engagement Managers/ Sr. Managers

*Generic Managerial Skills*

*1.          **Oracle Data Conversions and technical knowledge*

*2.          **Excellent knowledge in Finance and SCM business processes*

*Thanks & Regards*

*Tabish Abdin*

<tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com> *