Please go through the Job Description and let me know your Interest.
*" Reply me at lax...@itscient.com
<lax...@itscient.com> OR itscientlax...@gmail.com
*Need local only*
*Position: Oracle DBA Consultant*
*Location: San Ramon, CA*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
*Most Important SKILLS required in the candidate:*
- Excellent SQL performance tuning and optimization.
- Self-starter and able to provide recommendations on the multiple
- Be a team player. He will mostly work with a DBA from TechM and
Chevron internal employee.
- Good to have – Knowledge of Reliability Centric Maintenance, Meridium.
Would be nice if we get the candidate take sessions with Rajen Shah on what
Reliability Centric Maintenance is for basics.
- Team members handle escalations as needed to solve complex IT issues
and service requests.
- This role will support an IT project to manage data load requests from
the initial request, through implementation.
- The Data Coordinator must have experience in Oracle SQL, with the
ability to develop and debug complex SQL Scripts.
*Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:*
- Coordinate data loading requests associated with the project, from the
7 wholly owned refineries
- Communicate status and issues of data loading requests
- Execute developed Maximo queries
- Direct work experience utilizing Oracle SQL
- Ability to understand, create and modify data loads using SQL
- Strong Excel skills
- Must be able to follow established detailed processes to load data
into Meridium application using Meridium tools (devices).
Thanks and Regards,
ll IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group ll
ll Phone: 510 <510%20972%205263>972 5235 ll Fax: 877.701.4872
ll Email: l <itscientlaxm...@gmail.com>ax...@itscient.com ll Web:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.