*Competencies*

Lotus Notes Server Management (IT IS)

*Essential Skills*

Lotus Notes Admin

*Thanks & Regards*

*Tabish Abdin*

<tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com>*

<http://jobs.diverselynx.com/candidates/myjobs/searchjobsdone.jsp?a=9xjdnw687b7a7nvvdyut936kpjlgy0023blrozaecads0pdnwppcswnaaku8ji2g>

Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. This
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested
in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject
line and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. Sorry for any
inconvenience.
" Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity

<tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com> *