*Any interest in following position.*

*Title:* SAP BASIS Administrator

*Location :  Parispanny ,NJ*

*Duration* : 6  Months

*Job Description*:-

*Technical/Functional Skills*

SAP BASIS Administrator

*Roles & Responsibilities*

• At least 7 years of SAP Implementation, Upgrades, Migrations and on-going
maintenance experience with minimum of two project full life cycle
implementation.
·        Project management skills : Ability to manage projects including
creation of high level project plan with milestone, creation and management
of issue tracker
·        Ability to work independently and co-ordinate with all other teams
for project related issues.
·        Should be able to perform scoping and sizing estimations, provide
and review solution overview, mentor other junior team members, create and
maintain system documentation for SAP as well as bolt-ons.
·        Should be familiar with HA and DR implementation  in a LINUX and
UNIX environment and coordinate
·        Competent in SAP performance tuning and root cause analysis.
·        Experience with BPC 10.0 or BOBJ.
·        SAP OS/DB Migration certification or HANA certification preferred.
Strong collaboration skills required to defend technical solution with
other SAP teams

.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Tabish Abdin*