*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*
*Any interest in following position.*
*Title:* *SAP Business Objects Lead*
*Location : **Chicago, IL (only locals ) *
*Duration* : 6+ Months
*Project: MFP (Merchandise Financial Planning)*
· Working as an Onsite lead/developer for this SAP Business Objects
· Participated in requirement gathering sessions with business
users, business analysts and team members to analyze business requirements.
· Prepared and maintained technical specification document which
defines the internal specifications required to configure and design the
universes and reports based on business requirements.
· Designed universes, resolved loops, traps using context and alias
during the designing of the universe. Created and maintained reports using
universe as the data providers and wrote complex queries including sub
queries, unions in Web Intelligence.
· Created custom variables and functions for complex reports in Web
· End user training on the Web Intelligence reports.
*Environment:* *SAP BI 4.1 SP05, Oracle 11g, Information Design Tool
(IDT), Web Intelligence, BI Launch pad, HPQC, Oracle MFP, Crystal Reports,
Dashboard Design, Analysis edition for OLAP, Explorer, Windows 2008 server.*
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
Phone: 732-452-1006 Ext 298 | *tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com
For our open jobs please visit Diverselynx Jobs
*Note: Email is the best way to reach me.*
*Please send me the resume at tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.