*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*
*Any interest in following position.*
*Title:* Data Network Administration
*Location : Milwaukee , WI*
*Duration* : 6+ Months
Role Summary/Purpose: The Connectivity Specialist is the primary
facilitator for deploying and maintaining site-to-site VPN connections,
enabling Broadband InSite™ for our customers' diagnostic imaging equipment
and GEHC. This position provides technical and non-technical support to
customer Information Technology staff, account executives, and GEHC field
1. Drive Broadband Connectivity for their Zone in concert with field
2. Provide leadership and direction for clients and GEHC personnel
responsible for the project.
3. Adopt a proactive approach to identify risks to project success and
create and maintain a project risk log; develop effective action plans for
resolution as early as possible
4. Configure VPN tunnels on routers, along with basic networking
support/coaching for field service members and customer staff.
5. Acquire data from multiple sources, including dispatch records, call
management systems, contracts, and broadband connected systems.
6. Build standard reports to communicate findings to stakeholders in field
and headquarters service organizations.
7. Validate data and findings through analysis and review with functional
8. Perform root cause analysis to identify and communicate actionable areas
to improve service performance.
9. Facilitate and coordinate, as w ell as track, day-to-day activities
required to ensure the connectivity project is completed on time,
successfully, and in a manner consistent with organizational goals.
10. Manage client expectations of product and services.
11. Ensure customer satisfaction.
12. Maintain accurate list of customer deliveries with an up to date
priority list. Qualifications/Requirements
1. An Bachelor’s degree or Associates degree and 5 years’ experience
working with IT project/platforms
2. Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills
3. Proven leadership and effective decision-making capabilities
4. Excellent customer service skills; able to explain difficult concepts to
a w ide audience
5. Negotiation skills/experience
6. Proven project management experience in complex environments
7. Experienced with Microsoft Excel and/or Access Tools
8. Ability to manage all aspects of customer service, customer
satisfaction, and contractual commitment
9. Ability to make formal presentations (internal and external) Desired
Characteristics Strong internal candidate identified.
1. CCNA or CCIE Certification
2. Bachelor degree or advance technical degree preferred
3. Capable of working with customers with various technical skill sets
4. Healthcare Technology Management experience
5. Experience coaching personnel through resolving issues by phone
6. Results driven
7. Problem resolution and creativity in solution development
8. Change management
9. Experience effectively managing team members
10. Experience with the following:
• Configuring multiple Firewall platforms, routers and VPN Appliances
• Configuring and troubleshooting IPSec, IKE/ISAKMP VPN tunnels
• NAT, ACLs, Routers, and Routing Protocols
11. Software design and implementation: Master software development tools
and technologies for different platforms to deliver fast and useful data
where and when it is most needed and effective.
• Application development - Java, C, Pascal, Cobol, Visual Basic, etc
• Web development - HTML, PHP, JSP, ASP, web toolkits (Bootstrap, JQuery,
• Application integration - API, web services, UI integration, etc
• Scripting – VBA, batch, macro, keyboard automation
13. Data integration: Define, create and integrate multiple data sources to
deliver centralized solutions for data management and reporting
• Database technologies – Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL Server, etc.
• Data access components – ODBC, JDBC, DB connectors, etc
• Integration tools – Mirth, Cloverleaf, interface development, etc
• Business Intelligence tools - Spotfire, SpagoBI, etc
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
Phone: 732-452-1006 Ext 298 | *tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com
For our open jobs please visit Diverselynx Jobs
*Note: Email is the best way to reach me.*
*Please send me the resume at tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.