*Retail Client, prefer a lead but a senior developer would also work..let
me know what you have*
* Title: DevOps/Release Lead*
*Phone/Skype prefer locals Location: San Francisco, CA Duration: Long Term*
- Collaborate with development, QA, release engineering, operations,
site support, and infrastructure teams to maintain high-quality deployment
artifacts as it moves through entire deployment pipeline.
- Drive, design, implement, and maintain deployment automation from code
check-in to production.
- Support development activities in all features in Continuous
- Support and maintain all operational activities related to DevOps
- Recommend and implement automation wherever feasible.
- Proactively seek opportunities to implement improvements in the
development process and deployment pipeline.
- Drive and champion Continuous Delivery and automation wherever
- Champion Test-Driven Development, Acceptance-Test-Driven Development,
and Agile best-practices, processes, and tools in support of DevOps
- Contribute to an atmosphere of cross-functional teamwork at .
- Document all DevOps and Continuous Delivery processes and systems on
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering and 5 years
experience or Master’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering and 3 years
- 3 years of experience maintaining and developing an enterprise-level
JEE website in various technical capacities.
- 3 years of experience with Continuous Integration tools like Maven,
Jenkins/Hudson, Sonar, and Nexus.
- 3 years of experience with various scripting and programming languages
such as Perl, Python, Shell Scripting, Jython, Ruby, JSON, Java, or Jacl.
- Experience with Continuous Delivery and Deployment Automation.
- Experience with WebServer and Application server administration
- Comfortable administering version control system comparable to
- Comfortable with basic Unix/Linux administration.
- High-level understanding of software systems design and technical
- Understanding of various SDLC methodologies particularly Agile.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to effectively
communicate technical issues and solutions to peers and external vendors.
- Strong active listening, conflict resolution, negotiation, and
- Open-minded and passionate about learning new technologies.
*Thanks & Regards *
Sr. Technical Recruiter
abha...@idctechnologies.com <jama...@idctechnologies.com> | 408-457-9399
Gtalk : abhaytiwari9009
IDC Technologies, Inc. |1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
ISO 9001-2008 Certified
"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.