*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*

*Any interest in following position.*

*Title:* Sr.  net developer

*Location : Chicago*

*Duration* : 12 Months

*Total Experience Required : 8 - 10 years*

*Job Description*:-

*Mandatory Technical Skills*

Full stack developer - building web based application in .NET framewrok
using MVC and Web page technologies.

•         Well vesed in writing code in C#, design the web application from
scratch using varios design principles.

•         Well experieced on  design, coding pages in MVC 4/  MVC 4Razor

•         Well experieced on design, coding web pages using .NET framework
ASP.NET  2.0

•         Well experieced on design, coding, deploying and consuming web
services & WCF services.

•         Experienced in Object oriented JavaScript, JQuery and  (JSON) .

•         Experienced in web applcation deployment in IIS 7.0 +.

•         Well experieced in creating windows services using .NET framework.

•         Highly skilled in HTML, HTML5 and its API’s CSS

•         Experienced in TFS.

*Desirable Technical Skills*

Good knowledge of HTTP and Client server interaction + Browser based

*Thanks & Regards*

*Tabish Abdin*

<tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com> *