I just received a new role for Staples in Framingham, MA.
They are looking for an Office 365 Migration Specialist for a 3 month
Since their Bill Rate is low I would say the things I want to see on a
resume are *at least 2 years of experience performing Migration of Office
2010 to Office 365 and experience with Tivoli Endpoint Manager*. If the
candidate has those 2 things and fit in the below charge rate I will gladly
call the candidate.
*Max Charge Rate to Experis: $54/hr*
In-Person Interview is required. They will not hire from phone or skype.
Our client in Framingham, MA is looking for an Office 365 Migration
Engineer for a 3 month project.
Will be a subject matter expert and responsible for the endpoint migration
of Office 2010 clients to Office 365.
- Provide technical endpoint support Office 365 endpoint migration
- In depth knowledge of Outlook 2010, delegates, distribution lists
*- Knowledge of Office 365 OneDrive for Business and Sync client*
*- Experience with Tivoli Endpoint Manager*
- Troubleshoot and document migration issues
- Proactively partner with clients to ensure applications meet changing
- Partner with various help desks to ensure streamlined support processes.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of IT industry best practices, technologies,
architectures and emerging technologies as well enforcing best practices
for data and process integration.
- Act as escalation support for top tier issues
- Document Solutions
- BS in Computer Science
- Experience with *Desktop Engineering*
- Experience with *technical implementations in 20,000+ client environments*
- *Experience with Office 365 migration support*
Thanks & Regards
Sr. Technical Recruiter
abha...@idctechnologies.com <jama...@idctechnologies.com> | 408-457-9399
Gtalk : abhaytiwari9009
IDC Technologies, Inc. |1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
ISO 9001-2008 Certified
"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.