*Hello,*

*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*

*Any interest in following position.*

*Title:* .NET Developer

*Location : *Chicago, IL

*Duration* : 6 Months

*Total Experience Required : 8 - 10 years*

*Job Description*:-

*Mandatory Technical Skills*

•  5 + years’ of experience in Visual Basic .NET application development
and implementation. Should be expert in Application architecture,
integrations with external systems etc
•  3 + years of experience in designing and developing and implementing
authentications systems like LDAP, AD etc.
• Ablility to analyze existing code and able to reverse engineer.
• Good communication – written and oral
• Technical team management experience including offshore team members
• Excellent personal communication, leadership, and organizational skills
• Hands on development in .NET Applications
• Retail experience is a plus

*Roles and responsibility*

• Guide onshore and offshore .NET Developers to ensure standards are met
•  Work with the application development teams throughout the development
life cycle
•  Ability to take initiative and ownership on tasks
•  Good written and oral communication
•  Explain complex design items through documents and white-board sessions

*Desirable Technical Skills*

Work with different teams – Business, IT, Architecture team

*Thanks & Regards*

*Tabish Abdin*

<tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com>*

<http://jobs.diverselynx.com/candidates/myjobs/searchjobsdone.jsp?a=9xjdnw687b7a7nvvdyut936kpjlgy0023blrozaecads0pdnwppcswnaaku8ji2g>