I have an urgent requirement with one of my direct client, details of which
are given below. Please send me your updated resume with expected *per hour
Please mail resumes at *abha...@idctechnologies.com*
* Position: Full stack web developers Location: Broomfield, CO
Duration: 12+ months*
Skills needed are - Full stack web developers proficient in ruby on rails
this front end will interact.
*Desired candidate profile*
o 5+ years experience of full stack Web development using Ruby on Rails,
o Web development
o MVC, object-oriented principles, design patterns with focus on
performance and scalability
o Experience with Home automation or engineering domain a plus. Or he/she
should be able to learn the domain very quickly
*Job description *
• Responsible for design, construction and testing of software components
that serve UI to the end user and/or interface with embedded HVAC
controllers or other systems and devices used to monitor and set up HVAC
control systems. Development platforms include PC, hand held devices such
as tablets, wireless phones, and embedded devices that serve UI.
• Requirements Analysis - Understand fundamentals of requirements analysis,
elaboration of component requirements to software requirements, provide
feedback in areas such as completeness, practicality, measurability and
• Task Estimation - Prepare accurate estimates for all project assignments
• Risk Management Possess and utilize an understanding of risk management
concepts, identification, ranking and mitigation strategies
• Configuration Management - Possess a good understanding of basic SCM
process and use in everyday tasks. Understand and use SCM as it relates to
shared software components.
• Software Construction - Understand construction fundamentals; minimize
complexity, anticipate change, plan for verification. Make appropriate use
of planning, modeling, reuse and measurement. Peer Reviews and Inspections
Knowledge and use of formal inspection methods. Active participation in
design reviews and mentoring of peers in design best practices. Use of
formal design methodologies and notations such as UML. Understand and make
use of common design patterns.
• Testing - Understand the role and use of testing throughout the life
cycle. Create and execute test plans and test software at appropriate times
in the development cycle
• Effectively meet the needs of internal and external customers.
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently
• Demonstrate ability to perform mental tasks such as making decisions,
learning, thinking rationally and exercising good judgment
Thanks & Regards
Sr. Technical Recruiter
abha...@idctechnologies.com <jama...@idctechnologies.com> | 408-457-9399
Gtalk : abhaytiwari9009
IDC Technologies, Inc. |1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
ISO 9001-2008 Certified
"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.