*Sr. Java Developer/ Architect*
EAD/GC, GC or US citizen
*Hire Method: Phone /Onsite *
· *10+ years of Java Development*
· *3+ years AngularJS*
· *REST, TDD, Open Source*
· *Spring 3.0+, Spring MVC*
· *Experience with Spring Boot or Spring Data a PLUS*
*Excellent Communication Skills*
*Essential Job Functions:*
- Build partnerships across the application, business and infrastructure
- Develop programming specifications. Design, code and unit test
application code using agile methodologies.
- Complete estimates and work plans with the assistance of more senior
team members as appropriate for design, development, implementation and
- Create technical system documentation and ensure that this
documentation remains current throughout all phases of the SDLC.
- Communicate with the appropriate teams to ensure that assignments are
managed appropriately and that completed assignments are of the highest
- Support and maintain applications utilizing required tools and
technologies. Provide support for applications, including involvement with
the Support Center, NOC, Infrastructure teams, and vendors as appropriate.
Provide off-hours support (24 x 7) as required.
- May assist other personnel on assignments including mentoring or
providing on-the-job training to more junior associates.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with
or without reasonable accommodation.
- In-depth experience with web development standards and best practices
to build efficient cross-browser web applications from mockups and maintain
- Demonstrated experience with developing Java RESTful web services in
an enterprise production environment
- Demonstrated experience with unit and performance testing of Java web
services (JUnit, JMeter)
- Demonstrated experience with Spring web services and core Spring
concepts (AOP, DI)
- Demonstrated experience in creating and utilizing REST and SOAP-based
web service clients
- Demonstrated experience in the mechanisms of enterprise software
development including source control, repositories, Wikis, continuous
integration and the like
- Demonstrated experience designing and architecting scalable and
resilient enterprise software.
- Should have working knowledge of: Java, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL, JSF,
Struts, MQ, Hibernate, JPA, Spring, JBoss, Websphere, DB2, Informix,
Eclipse, Ant, Maven, JDBC, JUnit, Eclipse.
- Willingness and availability to be a part of a 24/7 production support
team on a rotating basis
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and pair programming a plus
- Familiarity with NOSQL databases (SOLR, Cassandra, MongoDB) a plu
Thanks & Regards
Bourntec Solutions, Inc.,
Phone: 847 780 1045 Ext 6272
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.