*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*

*Any interest in following position.*

*Title:* Peoplesoft Sr. Programmer Specialized Skills Lv 1

*Location : *Collegeville, PA

*Duration *:  6  Months

*Total Experience Required : 5+ years*

*Job Description*:-

5+ years technical PeopleSoft experience with PeopleTools, PeopleCode,
Application Engine, Application Packages, Component Interface, SQR,
Integration Broker, Workflow, PSQUERY, Data Mover. • 5+ years of experience
in Order Management, Inventory, Purchasing modules is required. SCM and DB
objects, Unix, Invertory

*Thanks & Regards*

*Tabish Abdin*

<tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com> *