*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*

*Any interest in following position.*

*Title:* Business Analyst

*Location : *Lincolnshire,IL

*Duration *:  6 months

*Job Description*:-

*Mandatory Technical Skills*

• Assisting with the business case
• Translating and simplifying requirements
• Requirements management and communication
• Requirements analysis

*Desirable Technical Skills*

• Good communications skills (oral and written)
• Good interpersonal and consultative skills
• Facilitation
• Analytical thinking and problem solving
• Detail oriented and committed to a high level of accuracy
• Organizational skills

*Mandatory Functional Skills*

Knowledge of Hiring area - Applicant Tracking System

*Thanks & Regards*

*Tabish Abdin*

<tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com> *