Send your resumes at adi...@unicomtec.com
*Positions: Data Modelers (Jr and Sr.) and Data Architects (2 different
* Duration: 12 Months*
*Work location: *
*Bellevue, WA 98006*
*Jr. Data Modeler profiles ( which are 6 in number ) are $*
*. They are only looking for 3+ years of total experience.*
*Sr. Data Modelers.. Target rates $4*
*/hr (7 years)*
*Architects.. Target rate $5*
*No Negotiation on rates please *
*Phone to hire : yes*
*Very H1 friendly*
Data modeler: with a touch of design experience is what they want in a
Data Architect: must have real architecture experience.
Just had a word with the program manager at T Mobile. They are evaluating
such profiles who are good in developing a layer that will help enable a
EDW ( that is actually shown in the req.)
( PM ) wants to check the profiles of Data modelers that we are sending
first to check if they can actually do the following.. (See in yellow)
Rest of the stuff below on the req - a good skilled data modeler should be
able to do.. This is not a full proof data architect role actually.
We want to hit this hard the first time so please look at the key words and
screen the resumes properly. Iam also looking .. like the ones in yellow.
The candidate Jr .or Sr. should be able to do this
· Ability to develop/design data layer schema to enable EDW and
business intelligence analytics
· Work with business to understand requirements/business problems
and provide technical design solutions and recommendations.
· Able to perform Source system data profiling and data architecture
· Should have experience in DW, OLAP or multi-dimensional data
· Should have good understanding of Teradata Architecture and ETL
Design and Architecture
· Expertise in Data Architecture, Design
· Help in Performance Improvement from architecture stand point
· Knowledge of Informatica is must
· Responsible for creating transformation design document
· Experience with data model design with in Teradata environments
would be a plus
· Responsible for data management including metadata
· Work with ETL Lead and Data Modeler to ensure design integration
and consistency across subject areas
*Unicom **Technologies Inc*
Phone:309-740-1565 Fax: 866-291-2541
Email: adi...@unicomtec.com URL www.unicomtec.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.