Please go through the Job Description and let me know your Interest.
*" Reply me at lax...@itscient.com <lax...@itscient.com> OR
*Position: Hana Architect*
*Location: Bartlesville, OK*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
Common Data Layer (CDL) is a convergence of new technologies which opens a
new frontier for information management and analysis, which involves data
with far greater volume, velocity, and variety. This data is being used in
ingenious ways, for example, to predict customer buying habits, detect
security vulnerabilities, analyze customer sentiment, and react quickly to
events and changes in business conditions. It is also a driving force
behind new business opportunities. The eco-system of technologies to
support this initiative are SAP HANA/IQ and Hortonworks distribution of
Hadoop. The architect’s key responsible is for the CDL architecture, which
includes developing detailed plans for a capabilities roadmap,
understanding the core components and how they work together, data
provisioning into the environment, data federation, concept of a data lake
for applying structure on read and defining repeatable patterns . The
Architect maintains broad knowledge of industry trends, including ERP,
legacy data warehousing concepts, analytical solutions and understands the
statistical analysis potentials to unlock the value in the data. This
knowledge is leveraged in partnering with data scientist(s) / data
analyst(s) and solution architects across various business streams and to
deliver solutions that align with Client's strategy. The individual will
provide thought leadership and drive architecture and the design of data
analytics solutions for client, and will demonstrate a solid understanding
of CDL concepts and best practices to implement solutions.
- Establish HANA, IQ and Hadoop guidelines and architecture principles.
- Develop and implement the roadmap for reusable architecture.
- Participate on large-scale projects by providing data architecture and
solution architectural guidance and expertise.
- Collaborate with infrastructure and application architects to design
enterprise information solutions.
- Provide technical and architecture direction to project teams and make
sure the design is in alignment with overall client's strategies.
- Assist in project scoping, strategy and management.
- Work closely with CDL Administrators on operational status of the
environment, releases, space and resource consumption.
- Good communication skills to articulate design and various new
- Engage in technical research functions – researching new tools,
technologies, and capabilities that align with our business needs.
- Work on unusually complex technical problems and provide solutions
which are highly innovative and ingenious.
- 2+ years of experience working with HANA
- 5+ years of experience leading a SAP system
- 5+ years working with data warehousing solutions and experience with
data warehouse modeling methodologies and tools.
- 5+ years of experience managing a complex database environment
including all aspects of architecture
- 5+ years of experience in architecture
- Advanced degree in Computer Science or business related discipline.
- Experience in designing solutions for multiple large data warehouses
with a good understanding of cluster and parallel architecture as well as
high-scale or distributed RDBMS and/or knowledge on NoSQL platforms
- High degree of ‘learning agility’ with the ability to readily consume
and apply new information and concepts with developed analytical problem
- 3+ years of experience working with SAP data models.
- Strong technical acumen with background in in-memory technologies (SAP
- Strong communication skills, including with employees, clients, senior
management and vendors.
- Strong results orientation (driving to deadlines, financial targets,
project goals, etc.).
- Technology depth and credibility with technical staff.
- Work experience in the Oil & Gas Industry, or other regulated industry.
- Ability to develop architecture artifacts and technical resources.
- Able to work independently as well as cooperatively
Thanks and Regards,
ll IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group ll
ll Phone: 510 <510%20972%205263>972 5235 ll Fax: 877.701.4872
ll Email: l <itscientlaxm...@gmail.com>ax...@itscient.com ll Web:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.