*Forward profiles to **ravikris...@deegit.com* <ravikris...@deegit.com>
*Role: Release Coordinator*
*Duration: 3-6 Months*
*Location: Hillsboro, OR*
As an Enterprise Release Coordinator, you will be part of the team who is
responsible for overseeing the release management process for all
technology releases in the Enterprise, Wholesale, Retail, and HR
landscapes. *You will be responsible for:*
1) Enterprise Change Log auditing to ensure change control requirements and
standards are met.
2) Ensure that all releases have the appropriate business sign-offs.
3) Maintain SAP Change control via ChaRM and other Change Management tools
4) Support Enterprise Release Managers on various other Release initiatives
• Experience in working with a formal project or release management
• Basic influencing skills and ability to interact with senior management
• Basic understanding of project management processes
• Basic understanding of release management processes
• Experience with SAP development and transport methodology.
• Experience with business process improvement methods is preferred
• Experience operating in a global/multi-cultural environment is preferred
• Experience with Relay and Service Now is preferred
• Bachelor’s degree in Technology, Business, Communications or a related
• 2 years additional relevant experience in lieu of a degree
• 2 years professional experience with at least 1 year involved in a large
project and/or business process improvement initiative
*Thanks & Best RegardsRavi KrishnaDeegit Inc | GAC Solutions Inc1111 Plaza
Drive, Suite 370 | Schaumburg, IL 60173 |Ph: 847-440-2436 Ext: 332Fax:
847.330.1987 | e-Fax: 847.416.4898 |ravikris...@deegit.com
<ravikris...@deegit.com> | www.deegit.com
<http://www.deegit.com/> | www.gacsol.com <http://www.gacsol.com/> |*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.