We have *SAP Solution Architect *position for one our known client In *MA*,
please go through the job description if you’re interested please send me
your word updated resume with expected hourly pay rate.
*Position: SAP Solution Architect *
*Location: Boston, MA (Greater Boston Area)
*Duration: 12 Months *
*Client: CPG Industry*
*Rate : DOE *
SAP Solution Architect with deep technical expertise in SAP ERP, SCM, CRM,
HANA and Basis. Ability to facilitate and lead architectural and design
meetings with various functional groups within IT.
- Review current SAP environment and document functional, deployment and
- Review existing application/process designs covering both functional and
non-functional aspects and identify areas of improvement
- Participate in design activities, from requirements analysis to systems,
application and/or process design specification to provide oversight of
- Lead solution architecture related project quality management tasks such
as peer and quality reviews of specifications, design documents and code
- Serve as the key application subject matter expert and drive the
implementation of best practices and standards in SAP ERP, SCM, CRM
modules, HANA and SuccessFactors
- Facilitate and Lead setting up architectural and design standards for
interoperability of SAP modules and non-SAP systems
- Lead SAP systems architectural governance function/processes to ensure
ongoing alignment of functional architecture and technical architecture
from a solution perspective
- Develop roadmap for various SAP product upgrade including supporting
software like database, OS etc.
- Develop high availability and DR architecture and recommendations for SAP
- Participate and provide support, as necessary, in training, system setup,
testing, documentation and maintenance activities
- Coach SAP project and team members on SAP architectural topics
*Nice to have skills:*
1- experience of SuccessFactors would be added advantage
2- Hands-on experience with various ESBs and messaging midlleware systems
such as MuleSoft, ActiveMQ, etc.
*Thanks and Regards*
*IT Recruiter| Ven Soft LLC*
*4221 Walney Road, suite 500, Chantilly, VA 20151*
*Office: **703-763-2541 (896)* *| Fax:* *732 875 0535*
*Email id:* *ri...@vensoftllc.com <ri...@vensoftllc.com>* *|
*Ven Soft LLC is ranked 616 – on the 2014 Inc. 5000 List and
is successfully providing full IT consulting services to Fortune 500 firms
with offices all over US and with headquarters in Fairfax, Virginia*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.