Please find the specs of the requirement below; kindly send suitable
*Hands-on experience as Oracle Golden-gate administrator -- install,
configure, setup replication processes, setup monitoring of the same, etc. *
*Solid Hands-on experience as Oracle DBA & SQL / PL-SQL *
*Experience with Unix / Linux, Shell scripts, etc. *
*Experience of non-Oracle databases (DB2, Teradata, etc) will be a plus *
*Excellent (Written & Oral) communication and coordination skills*
Strong Experience as Golden Gate
Experience with monitoring & trouble-shooting processes in iSeries / DB2
Exposure to DB2 (iSeries)
Total experience in required skill (years)
8+ years of IT experience
Assignment start date
*Leadership & Communication:*
- Ability to work well with different staff levels within and out of core
- Ability to translate highly technical solutions/problems to audiences at
varying technical levels.
- Strong ability to prepare and present technical documentation.
- Communicates in a professional manner when interacting across staff
levels and internal/external customers.
- Understands the importance of communicating risk assessment.
Thanks & Regards
Kindly submit your consultant profile to above Email ID. Email is the best
way to reach me out.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.