PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.
We have an urgent need for a *SFDC Consultant/Advisor *for one of our
clients *Pleasanton, CA*. Please go through the below requirement if you or
your consultants are open for projects and interested in the below
requirement ,Please respond back with latest resume along with details ASAP.
*Title: *SFDC Consultant/Advisor *(Need 15 Years IT Consultant)*
*Location: *Pleasanton, CA
*Duration: *12+ Months
1. This requirement is for a senior SFDC Consultant/Advisor with SFDC
Certifications (ADM201 mandatory + ADM301 / Sales Cloud / Service Cloud).
This is NOT a simple Business Analyst requirement, but a Salesforce
Consultant/Advisor, who can also do Solution Design in Salesforce.
2. As an SFDC Consultant, the person should have driven or played an
integral role in a minimum of 4-5 different Salesforce.com implementations,
of not less than 6 months each.
3. *Total IT industry experience of atleast 15 years, with at least
8-10 of those in Salesforce.com*. Projects experience with specific
reference to CRM Roadmap planning and Salesforce/Force.com Implementation
Roadmap will be necessary.
4. Knowledge of Salesforce.com Sales Cloud and Service Cloud – should
have experience working with SFDC objects, configuration and administration
5. Apex/Visualforce knowledge will be nice to have, but not mandatory
as long as the person has very good experience in doing Solution
6. Ability to capture requirements from business users – requirements
may pertain to implementation of SFDC Service/Sales Cloud/Chatter, or may
pertain to development of pure-play Custom-applications on the Force.com
7. Knowledge of Requirements Analysis and Management processes:
Important! -- very very hands-on experience and high degree of comfort
in preparing Requirement artifacts like BRD, SRS (Functional
requirements), Gap analysis documents/Use-cases, and Solution Design
8. Important! -- Very good Experience in Designing solutions in
SFDC/Force.com based on a BRD, and churning out a Solution Design /
Technical Design Document.
9. Experience in interacting with Business teams and Users across
different geographies, and in running end-to-end Requirements-gathering and
10. Also need to be able to build prototype configurations in
SFDC/Force.com/CHATTER as part of Design phase.
11. Good communication and analytical skills are a Must – the person
should be able to grasp user requirements quickly, and also be able to
present information to users effectively during design / prototype reviews
/ JAD sessions.
12. Experience in Onsite-Offshore coordination: Coordinate
with Development/Configuration and Testing teams during build and
deployment phases of the project. Also, will need to liaison between IT
and business teams to help clarify questions and requirements.
13. Either US-late-evening or US-early-morning calls with Offshore
development/configuration/testing teams will be part of the Project in the
This is a position for an experienced Consultant, and the person will not
only interact with different Business and IT teams on a day-to-day basis,
but will also be the key person responsible for winning the confidence of
the main Project Sponsor (VP/Executive Director level) as well as the
Enterprise Architecture team at the client-site.
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.