*Position: Embedded C++ Developer*
*Duration: Billerica, MA Location:6+ months*
*JOB / DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES*
· Designs, develops, tests and documents embedded system software for
new and existing Insulet products.
· Ensures that their design is in compliance with Company policies,
and that software activities are appropriate for the design and maintenance
of medical products.
· Writes and maintains design documentation and testing requirements.
· Works with Quality, Regulatory, Marketing and Manufacturing to ensure
that designs meet technical, regulatory and manufacturing requirements.
· Self motivated, requiring minimal supervision.
· Works closely with other software and hardware engineers to integrate
and debug systems.
· Works with other departments to troubleshoot field issues.
· Participate in product design reviews.
*Knowledge / Education*
· Bachelor's degree in software engineering or equivalent work
· Demonstrated working knowledge of software design.
· Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience.
· Experience developing software for embedded microcontrollers.
· Knowledge of I2C, SPI, Flash, EEPROM and USB preferred.
· Experience with commercial RTOS preferred.
· Medical device experience is a MUST.
· Prior experience with RF communications a plus.
· Experience with ARM and Nordic processors preferred.
*Skills / Competencies*
· Strong programming skills in C and/or C++;
· Strong root cause analysis skills
· Able to work independently with minimum supervision;
· Able to independently be responsibility for designing,
implementing, and maintaining a section of a design;
· Effective verbal and written communication skills;
· Able to communicate at multiple levels of an organization;
· Strong software engineering development skills;
· Familiar with reading electrical schematics or other
documentation related to position;
· Able to organize and judge multiple priorities;
· Able to generate and maintain accurate records.
Thanks & Regards
Bourntec Solutions, Inc.,
Phone: 847 780 1045 Ext 6272
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.