We are looking for *Systems Analyst *for one of our known client In *NY, *if
you are interested please respond to this email with your word updated
resume with expected hourly pay rate.
*Role : Systems Analyst *
*Location : Reston, VA*
*Duration : 6+ Months *
*Need Systems Analyst with Strong ETL, SQL and Oracle experience.*
• Analyze and understand systems and applications in order to diagnose and
resolve problems that occur with them.
• Interact with Business users, Technology staff and Vendor partners to
support and troubleshoot operations.
• Assist in the development and maintenance of the procedures to manage and
ensure successful operations of systems.
• Support development efforts related to vendor data flows and operational
data quality. Work with the business process owners, vendors, and
Technology staff to ensure that data requirements are well understood and
• Develop, enhance, and maintain process and issue documentation.
• Demonstrate continuous effort to improve operations, streamline business
processes, and working cooperatively and jointly to provide quality member
• Facilitate the restoration efforts for all high severity and high impact
incidents sometimes requiring off-hours support.
• Manage incident communications across a diverse audience up to and
including senior executives.
Document, maintain, and communicate information specific to incident
management initiatives including: Incident Management (IM) processes,
standard operating procedures, service level agreements, incident response
metrics and incident review sessions.
• Maintain open communications with business process owners keeping them
aware of operational situations that may impact their respective areas.
• Perform proactive problem management and incident trending to eliminate
• Assist in the development of tools to support operational processes.
• Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, operations, or related technical field.
(or equivalent experience)
• 8 years of experience in operations support or systems design/development
• Experience troubleshooting enterprise software or technical services
• Advanced database knowledge is necessary including the ability to write
SQL statements including Oracle PL/SQL, knowledge of relational database
concepts and methods of database access.
• Familiarity with Linux/Unix and shell scripts
• ETL Experience Required.
*Additional Requirements *
• Strong analytical thinking and structured problem solving skills, and
knowledge of analytical tools.
• Solid organizational, time and task management skills
• Ability to work closely with highly technical database, development and
infrastructure staff including high degree of comfort with IT artifacts and
terminology (e.g. E-R diagrams, data dictionaries, interface specifications
• Ability to effectively communicate complex issues in writing and orally
at appropriate levels of detail for business stakeholders and technical
• Flexibility and desire to quickly adapt to new methods, situations, and
• Understanding of and experience with software development and deployments
• Ability to effectively handle multiple situations simultaneously
• Highly collaborative individual with ability to influence others and
build strong professional relationships.
• Bachelors Degree in engineering, operations, or related technical field.
(or equivalent experience)
*Thanks and Regards*
*IT Recruiter| Ven Soft LLC*
*4221 Walney Road, suite 500, Chantilly, VA 20151*
*Office: **703-763-2541 (896)* *| Fax:* *732 875 0535*
*Email id:* *ri...@vensoftllc.com <ri...@vensoftllc.com>* *|
*Ven Soft LLC is ranked 616 – on the 2014 Inc. 5000 List and
is successfully providing full IT consulting services to Fortune 500 firms
with offices all over US and with headquarters in Fairfax, Virginia*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.