Please go through the Job Description and let me know your Interest.
*" Reply me at lax...@itscient.com <lax...@itscient.com> OR
*Position: Test Lead*
*Location: NYC, NY*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
*Mode of interview: Skype+Telefonic*
- Looking for Testers at onsite US to handle Media project and should
have worked in onsite offshore model with extensive client handling
experience in M&E domain. Should be able to support offshore team from
onsite in extended hours.
- Job Responsibilities:
*Perform manual testing of M&E applications.*
- Write manual test cases to cover functionality of applications.
- Lead testing team at onsite .Work with developers and program managers
to ensure all functions of application are correct. Report any defects.
Update and create test cases as needed.
- Detail oriented. Report testing metrics to test managers that indicate
status of testing, defects, and current quality of product
- Strong knowledge of smoke testing, regression testing, test case
creation, and applying automation testing to improve the delivery of the
- Experience working in Agile teams
- Experience with Back and Gray-box testing
- Highly motivated, with a proven ability to work on own initiative
within a challenging work environment
- Strong team player with good organization, planning and leadership
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including oral/written communication &
- Exceptional presentation, business writing and professional standards
Good analytical, diagnostic and creative problem solving skills.
- Should have Handled teams in multiple location
Thanks and Regards,
ll IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group ll
ll Phone: 510 <510%20972%205263>972 5235 ll Fax: 877.701.4872
ll Email: l <itscientlaxm...@gmail.com>ax...@itscient.com ll Web:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.