*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*

*Any interest in following position.*

*Title**:* Deployment FICO

*Location : *Golden Valley, MN, USA

*Duration *:  8 months

*Total Experience Required : *7 - 10 years in total of which 5 to 7 years
in SAP

*Job Description*:-

*Mandatory Technical Skills  *

*1*.  Excellent Knowledge in CO configuration as well as FI configuration

2.  Cross module configuration with PP/PS/CS/OM/MM with respect to

3.  FI/CO – Functional & Process knowledge.

4.  Able to understand and design new Enhancement, reports & Interfaces

     with external system

5.  Familiar with Cross module tables & process*.            *

*Good to Have *

1.  Month end process.

2.  Year-end process*.*

*Role Responsibilities*

Excellent analytical ability to understand the requirement from the
business and to coordinate with Technical team for smooth execution of
deliveries of Enhancement & Z reports.

Good hands on SAP FI/CO process.

Interface knowledge and how to deal with the new requirements

Desired result for the SAP roll out and Project related assignments.

Timely execution of Projects.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Tabish Abdin*

<tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com> *