*Position: QA Analyst*
*Duration: Merrimack, NH*
*Location: 6 months+*
Needs to have E-Commerce experience and be able to write SQL queries.
*Keys to the position:*
- Web Testing experience
- Web Services Testing knowledge- SOAPUI experience
- E-Commerce testing experience
- Database testing experience
- Some automation testing/scripts (QTP) - writing VB script Automation
- Backend- Database SQL (Back end fulfillment/orders from online
*Quality Assurance skills and experience include:*
- Ability to create detailed test strategy, plans and cases for a
- Ability to execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases.
- Conduct test plan walkthroughs.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Quality Assurance principles and process
(including Agile and Waterfall best practices).
- Comprehensive knowledge of logic/code flow.
- Comprehensive knowledge of development lifecycles and coding practices.
- Document test results and report project status to Quality Assurance
lead and management.
- Participates in requirements/design reviews, project team and Quality
Assurance strategy meetings.
- Excellent analytical skills with ability to troubleshoot problems,
isolate and find root causes.
* Technical skills:*
- SQL server / Oracle query creation and execution.
- Strength in data analysis and test validation for before/after test
- Experience testing in a multi-tier client server environment inclusive
of CRM, ERP and web ecommerce components.
- Experience supporting and utilizing application lifecycle management
- Visual Studio Team Foundation preferred – Test Manager and defect
- Experience working within Windows operating systems.
- Experience working within Microsoft Office suite: Word, Excel.
Thanks & Regards
Bourntec Solutions, Inc.,
Phone: 847 780 1045 Ext 6272
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.