*Urgenty REQ: PEGA PRPC V7.X Developer - NYC, NY @ 6+ Months *
*Job Title : Senior Pega developers*
Location: NYC, NY
Duration: 6+ Months
*PEGA PRPC DEVELOPER*
• Drives design and development for major components of focused
• Ensures delivered work meets technical, functional, performance
and business requirements as well as best practices as defined by the
• Has an advanced understanding of *PEGA PRPC V7.X* tools and leads
• Knowledge of *PEGA PRPC V7.X* architecture
• Ability to Translate business requirements into
• Contributes to best practice definitions
• Critically reviews work of other team members
• Analyzes, Identifies and logs enhancements/bugs for *PEGA PRPC
• Drives delivery of assigned tasks on schedule
• Expands knowledge of capital markets & banking industry and
• Leads and participates in project teams
• Uses and promotes the use of best practice project management and
testing tools by working in an Agile-SCRUM based work environment
• Executes other responsibilities and key result areas as assigned.
*Experience and Skills*
• *Pega SSA Certified*
• 6 + years of relevant industry experience
• 5 + years of Architecture and Design of complex applications
experience in Enterprise Applications.
• Experience with integration technologies and database
applications such as, but not limited to: SOAP, Oracle, DB2, MS/SQL and/or
EJB. Strong object oriented design and implementation experience.
Thanks & Regards,
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc
Phone: 630-315-9529 !! Fax: 630-206-2397
E-mail: raghavendra_gad...@aesinc.us.com !! www.aesinc.us.com
Note: If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive such
emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and
the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.