*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*
*Any interest in following position.*
*Title**:* Oracle Ebs Project , Time&Expense Functional
*Location : *Suwanee ,GA
*Duration *: 6 months
*Total Experience Required : *8-10 years
*Mandatory Technical Skills *
• Oracle eBS Project modules ( Accounting ,Costing and Billing)
Implementation experience in 11i and R12.
• Good work experience in Oracle PTE (Personal Time and Expense)
• Intergration experience with Oracle Project /Acccount Payables.
• Must have proven experience in providing Finanical module business
solution and advisory services to clients for various environments and
• Must have International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) work
*Role Responsibilities *
1. To understand the existing Customer Project requirement and Financial
Integration business process
2. To understand the new business requirement for Time and Expense.
3. Provide the value add to business by providing standard oracle apps
4. Understand and document the R12 feasibility with exiting setup and
5. Understand the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
requirment and provide value add solution.
*Desirable Technical / Functional Skills*
• Oracle eBS technical PLSQL development ,AR ,GL and FA Modules
*Mandatory / Desirable Functional Skills*
Oracle Projects ( Accounting ,Costing and Billing) ,Oracle PTE( Time and
Expense) and Sub Ledger Transactions Knowledge.
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
Phone: 732-452-1006 Ext 298 | *tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com
For our open jobs please visit Diverselynx Jobs
*Note: Email is the best way to reach me.*
*Please send me the resume at tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.