Position:Sr.Java core developer
Must have strong multi-threading experience
*Keys to the Position*
· Looking for a Java core developer (GUI development is a plus),
please see bellow Job Qualifications
· The ideal candidate must have excellent communication skills and
proven ability to design and deliver solutions relevant to complex business
· *Specific requirements include, in order of importance:*
· 3 to 7 plus years in systems development using Java and J2EE
· Strong knowledge and experience with message technologies (e.g.
· Strong knowledge and experience with multi-threaded
· Strong knowledge and experience with frameworks (e.g. Spring)
· Experience developing high performance Trading applications is a
· Strong motivation and ability to work in a fast-paced,
team-oriented environment supporting a business-critical production
· Strong analysis, design and modeling skills
· Knowledge of software development and testing methodologies and
their effective application
· UI Development experience would be considered a strong plus
· Computer Science degree or related field
· Our Electronic Trading connectivity team (FIX) is growing their
engineering team and is looking for highly motivated engineers to make an
impact at Wellington. This is a great opportunity for an engineer to build
a career and learn about electronic trading in the rapidly evolving
financial investment industry.
· At Wellington, our engineers interface directly with traders to
deliver solutions that are innovative and leverage technical trends in the
financial industry. By working collaboratively with our traders, you will
gain valuable financial investment insight into the financial markets and
help Wellington continue to improve and evolve its trading capabilities.
· The Trading team is seeking a senior engineer to be an integral
member of the FIX electronic execution development team. As a member of
the FIX team, this individual will be responsible for the development and
maintenance of the applications that provide Wellington its electronic
trading capabilities and responsible for supporting the FIX infrastructure
in both production and non-production environments.
*As a senior member of this team, the individual will have the following
· Be an integral member of the FIX engineering team and their
deliverables to the Trading Business units
· Responsible for Wellington’s FIX infrastructure in both the
non-production and production environments
· Interface with and support the Equity and Fixed Income Trading
· Interface with Wellington’s central teams to coordinate testing
and changes to our enterprise infrastructure
· Stay current with evolving Trading industry and technical trends
to ensure systems and team are of highest caliber
Thanks & Regards
Bourntec Solutions, Inc.,
Phone: 847 780 1045 Ext 6272
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.