*Greetings from Robert,*
*Role: SQL Server BI Developer Lead*
*Location :* Near Falls Church, VA
*Interview : F2F for Local / Skype.*
*Duration :* 6 - 12 months.
*Only Senior candidates with 9-12 years of experienced from East Coast … *
Our client is looking for a Sr. Software Engineer, Database Development, to
be a key member of the technology leadership team. This individual will
play a critical role in executing our clients mission by architecting and
developing technical processes around data management to ensure success in
terms of both revenue and timely release of current and next generation
products and capabilities.
- Lead the development of data retrieval and data management .
Responsible for ensuring that the data assets of an organization are
aligned with the organization in achieving its strategic goals. The
architecture should cover databases, data integration and the means to get
to the data.
- Create logical and physical data models that support both opportunity
assessment and population management initiatives.
- Program in MS SQL server T-SQL and other related language to support
application development around opportunity assessment and population health
- Understand analytics and stratification as related to clients business
- Let an application development IT shop run through the requirement,
design, development, QA SDLC cycles with a focus on relational database
- Hands-on in designing and development of software solutions and
software requirements related core components, foundational frameworks and
SOA based services.
- Help to resolve questions of program intent, software requirements,
and inclusion of internal checks and controls.
- Collaborates with team and business owners in the development and/or
execution of all types of software development considering the objectives
of the organization.
- Participate in the full systems life cycle with solution design,
development, implementation, and product support using scrum and other
- Maintain source-code repository, and participate in deployment of code
- Help explore and implement new technologies. Provides thought
leadership in the areas of strategy and technology.
- Develop software using known best practices with test driven
- Participate in development process improvements of our continuous
- Communicates the status and forecasting of these projects to the
internal clients through a variety of methods including project status
- Researches competitive online marketing presence/campaigns and
maintains a pulse on industry trends and systems; bringing forth ideas that
embrace emerging technology/executions and innovative ideas.
- Produces and implements visual enhancements to existing designs as
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Lead aspects of our services based solutions and internal applications
to ensure consistency, quality, architectural integrity, scalability, and
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 9 or more years of experience in information technology
- *Expert in T-SQL coding techniques (Stored Procedures and embedded
- Must have a strong understanding of the MS SQL Server database engine
works, including but not limited to: Physical storage, indexing, physical
database design best practices, and the Query Optimizer
- Health care market experience in some combination of Provider, Payer
or specialty care organizations
- Experience with healthcare data integration, reporting and analytics
functions are highly preferable
- Demonstrated ability to create normalized and star-schema database
schemas utilizing data modeling discipline. Understanding of normalization,
de-normalization, and the difference between the two
- Ability to create schemas for both OLTP and OLAP databases
- Understanding of various MS SQL Server features such as SSIS, SSAS,
SSRS, XML, Service Broker, Full-Text, etc. and how they are used; Expertise
in one or more would be a plus
- Proven track record in establishing strong relationships with clients
- Intense intellectual curiosity and an ability to view old problems
with a fresh perspective
- Ability to attract, manage and develop staff of superlative quality
- Excellent written computer and oral communication skills
*Robert **|**Business Development Manager **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*
*Email: **rob...@platinuminfosys.com* <rob...@platinuminfosys.com> *| **Phone:
*214-550-0248 *|** Fax: *214–260–1160
*Visit us @ **www.platinuminfosys.com* <http://www.platinuminfosys.com>
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress this
mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information
and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list, reply with “*remove*
<r...@platinuminfosys.com?subject=_R%20E%20M%20O%20V%20E_>” and include
your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject heading. We will
immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if
any caused. Thank You.
* ------------------------------ *
*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.