*Forward profiles to **ravikris...@deegit.com* <ravikris...@deegit.com>
*Role: SOA Technical Analyst *
*Location: Mahwah, NJ*
*Duration: 6 months*
The person leads the design, documentation of integration service. They
are responsible for documenting complex system integration, which require a
deep understanding of system architecture, code, or configuration. They
work with architects and other business analysts to build required
solutions using existing middleware tools and technologies besides
mentoring and guiding the development team members with a strong customer
*Essential Duties & Responsibilities: (Detailed Description)*
· Participate in project intake meeting.
· Understand and document the requirements in project intake form.
· Also understand the change management process
· Work with the solution architect to create the project decom
diagram and document them.
· Create ESI / SI FRDS based on the project intake.
· Work with the business analyst of other system participating in
the integration and complete transformation mapping.
· Provide a walkthrough to the development team.
· Perform integration test / validation of developed integration to
ensure it is adhering to the FRDS.
· Create delivery summary document.
· Review the changes requested in CSI, identify the impacted SI /
ESI and updated the required documents. Provide walkthrough to the dev team
and see through the completion.
· Create and update change request in service now.
*Qualifications & Experience:*
· Having 5+ years of relevant experience in Integration
· Having hands on experience of integration technologies XML, XSD,
XSL SQL / PLSQL and web service.
· Understand various integration patterns specially synchronous and
· Understanding of Oracle SOA suite as a platform.
· Understand EM console, B2B console etc. and should be able to
*Physical & Mental Requirements:*
· Strong written and verbal communication
· Strong analytical skills
· Demonstrated ability to analyze a problem and identify potential
causes and solutions
· Demonstrated ability to take a defined problem and develop an
· Increased usage of systems through support and training of user
· Demonstrated Strong team management capabilities
*Thanks & Best RegardsRavi KrishnaDeegit Inc | GAC Solutions Inc1111 Plaza
Drive, Suite 370 | Schaumburg, IL 60173 |Ph: 847-440-2436 Ext: 332Fax:
847.330.1987 | e-Fax: 847.416.4898 |ravikris...@deegit.com
<ravikris...@deegit.com> | www.deegit.com
<http://www.deegit.com/> | www.gacsol.com <http://www.gacsol.com/>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.