*Role:: Senior BO, Cognos Developer *
*Location:: Dearborn, MI*
*Duration:: Long term*
(BO expert with Cognos trained / little experienced with UNIX)
10+ years of IT experience with 5+ years’ experience in BO & Cognos
*Primary Skill – BO *
· Business Objects Code and Test Business Objects Components
against data warehouses and operational data stores.
· Implement object/data level security within Business Objects.
· Analyze and Design Business Objects components based on the data
sources, data definitions, data relationships, and business rules.
· Work closely with project management, analysts, data modelers and
the existing Data Warehouse Design and developers to understand project
requirements and contribute to the project solution.
· Provide technical expertise on Design, Performance Tuning, Data
modeling, Data Warehousing, and Data integration for applications.
· Partner with Business Intelligence and Business operational teams
to implement new requirements.
· Ability to lead and guide a team. Troubleshoot and resolve
application / system issues, Conduct peer reviews to ensure standards.
*Primary Skills (Must Have): *
6 + years of experience
· Business Objects (Version XI3.1 and BI 4): Web Intelligence,
Designer (IDT, UDT), Import Wizard, LCM Promotion Management, CMC
· Experience with Teradata database
· ETL concepts
· Strong in building SQL Queries and Data Analysis
· Strong written and communication skills
· Good experience in Data Warehouses and Business Intelligence
· Ability to Design, Test, and Troubleshoot Software
*Secondary Skill – Cognos *
· Familiarity with OLPA, ROLAP and MOLAP data source and XML data
· Strong data analysis, profiling and have previous data
warehouse/data integration experience
· Strong Cognos development skills (Cognos version 10 Report Studio)
· Experience in BI application design and development using the IBM
COGNOS tools (version 10.1)
· Experience of designing and developing reporting solutions based
on data stored in dimensionally modelled structures (star schemas) as well
as relational structures (OLTP)
· Analyze and understand report requirements (including data,
layout/design/format and functional process requirements)
· Analyze framework models/database objects and identify
gaps/issues that needs to be addressed to complete report requirements
· Design and develop Cognos framework models
· Design and develop reports according to requirements using Report
Studio - List, Crosstab, Complex calculations and filtering logic,
drill-through, Query Joins/Unions, Conditional formatting, prompts, etc.
*Thanks & Regards *
Sr. Technical Recruiter
abha...@idctechnologies.com <jama...@idctechnologies.com> | 408-457-9399
Gtalk : abhaytiwari9009
IDC Technologies, Inc. |1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
ISO 9001-2008 Certified
"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list.”
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.