Please go through the Job Description and let me know your Interest.
*" Reply me at lax...@itscient.com <lax...@itscient.com> OR
*Position: JAVA Developer (Tech Lead)*
*Location: Hartford, CT*
*Duration: 12 Months*
- Should be able to design a system and should have knowledge of design
- Should be able to provide architect level solutions and should be able
to mentor other developers and guide on best practices.
- Should have solid experience and hands on Ext JS Sencha.
- Must be good in OOPS concepts, SQL, etc.
- Should have strong Java and J2EE experience.
- Should have a very strong communication skill and should be able to
handle client communications confidently.
- Should possess knowledge and some experience on REST and SOAP Web
- Knowledge on IBM DataPower, Apache Solr will be an added advantage.
- Experience working in the Agile software development methodology will
be an added advantage.
- Total 5+ years of experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exhibits high-performing levels of motivation, performance and
- Ability to work collaboratively with business partners and Tech
- Concepts - MVC Pattern, SOA, Java Portal, Context & Dependency
Injection, Web Page Design, Data Grid Patterns, Data Virtualization, API
Jython/Python, Groovy, SOAP XML,XSLT,UML 2.0,JSON
- Frameworks - Spring Framework, EHCache, JAXB,JPA,JAX-WS, jQuery, Node
JS, YUI, JUNIT, CSS, SVG, Sencha – ExtJS, IBM CoreMetrics,Oracle Coherence
- Tools - Eclipse, Websphere, Oracle SQL Developer, Stylus Studio. Web
Developer Tools, Jenkins/Hudson, Selenium, JS Lint, PMD
Thanks and Regards,
ll IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group ll
ll Phone: 510 <510%20972%205263>972 5235 ll Fax: 877.701.4872
ll Email: l <itscientlaxm...@gmail.com>ax...@itscient.com ll Web:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.