Please reply at **

*Position  : WebSphere Administrator Location  : Madison, WIDuration  : 6
month Contract to Hire*

*No H1B - Need Independent Consultants ONLY !!*

*Job Summary*
Our Senior WebSphere Administrator will provide current and compliant
WebSphere technologies in support of corporate strategies, projects, and
daily business requirements.

*Characteristics and Responsibilities*
Provide all hours on call support for production WebSphere based systems
Provide WebSphere installation, configuration, and troubleshooting support,
performance tuning, and hardware/software capacity planning
Maintain System Availability and Disaster Recovery
Maintain audit/security currency and compliance and provide responses to
auditor requests
Provide level 2 technical assistance to development teams
Provide WebSphere expertise/guidance during project design/implementation.