*Hi Associates,*

> *Please go through the Job Description and let me know your interest.*

> *Role: **J2EE Developer** Consultant*

> *Location: Hoboken, NJ*
*Duration: 6+Months*

> *Mode of Interview : Telephonic +Skype*

> *Job Description:*

* - At least 2 years of experience on developing J2EE based web application
using Hibernate and Spring - Hands on development experience in developing
web application using JSP-Servlet, Spring ,and JDBC - Experience of
building the source code, deployment and testing own modules independently
- Ability to provide end to end solution based on requirement document -
Unit and system testing of developed modules - Skill:  HIbernate , Spring ,
Struts *
*Experience:  At least 5+ years of experience in J2EE development*

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Shubham Singh*

*ll IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group l*

*ll Phone: 510 -972-5255 <510%20-972-5235> ll Fax: 877.701.4872

*ll Email: shubha...@itscient.com <shubha...@itscient.com> ll
Web: www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/> ll*