*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*

*Any interest in following position.*

*Title**:* UI Developer (Very strong in java script)

*Location : *Minneapolis, MN

*Duration *:  6 Months

*Job Description*:-

*Mandatory Technical Skills              *

1 -Advance knowledge and experience in HTML5 and CSS
2 - Very strong concepts and hands-on experience on Node.js, backbone.js
and angular.js
3 - Advanced object oriented JavaScript
4 - Free marker Templates
5 - Advanced JQuery
6 - Solid understanding of JSON data transfer techniques and patterns
7 - Good knowledge of Object Oriented Inheritance
8-  Experience working in java/j2ee projects
9 -Qunit

*Thanks & Regards*

*Tabish Abdin*

<tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com> *