Title: Liferay Portal
Location: Dearborn MI
Duration: 6+ months
C2C or 1099 rates ($60per hour)
APPLICATION DEVELOPER – Liferay Intranet Portal
The Liferay Developer position will provide expertise in a wide range of
technical areas, including but not limited to: liferay portal framework,
collaboration toolsets integration using SSO, configuration management,
hardware and software configuration and tuning, software design and
development, and application of new technologies and languages which are
aligned with other FordDirect internal projects.
· Design and development of Liferay portlets, themes, hooks,
layouts, et al.
· Integrating Liferay portal with other applications and tools.
· Enabling Single Sign On between liferay portal, and other
· Develop other modules using frameworks like spring, struts.
1. Document and maintain project artifacts.
2. Suggest best practices, and implementation strategies using
3. Maintain comprehensive knowledge of industry standards,
methodologies, processes, and best practices.
4. Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Job requirements:
· Must have at least 5 years of IT development experience.
· Must have at least 3 years of experience with Liferay Portal
· Must have at least 3 years of experience developing liferay
portlets, themes, hooks, etc.
· Must have experience enabling Single Sign On between Liefray and
· Must have experience integrating Liferay with other external
applications using web services
· Strong communication skills.
· Must be willing to flex work hours accordingly to support
application launches and manage production outages if necessary
Specific Knowledge skills and abilities:
· Ability to multitask with numerous projects and responsibilities
· Experience working with JIRA and WIKI
· Must have experience working in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
· Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Must be able and willing to participate as individual contributor
· Must have ability to work the time necessary to complete projects
Please Note : In case you are not able to reach me, please reach out to my
manager Sravani.anika at 203 652 1444 Ext : 301;
Thanks and Best Regards,
Ikram Hussain | Technical Recruiter
50 Washington Street, 9th Floor, SONO Corporate Center
Norwalk CT 06854
Voice : 203-652-1444 Ext : 309
Fax : 203-286-1457
Notice of Confidentiality:
The information contained herein is intended only for the confidential use
of the recipient. If the reader of this message is neither the intended
recipient, nor the person responsible for delivering it to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this
communication in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you receive
this in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone, and
destroy this e-mail message OR reply with the subject “REMOVE” such that
your email would be taken out of our distribution list.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.