*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*

*Any interest in following position.*

*Title**:* Java Developer

*Location : *Jackson,MS

*Duration *:  24  months

*Total Experience Required :  *5-7 years

*Job Description*:-

*Mandatory Technical Skills              *

• 5+ years of experience in the Java / JEE Application, Struts, Hibernate
• 3+ years of experience in Jboss Drools Business rule engine / workflow
• Extensive experience IBM Jazz platform RTC, RRC, RQM
• Advanced Java coding skills
• Solid understanding of Design Patterns
• Excellent personal communication, leadership, and organizational skills
• Hands on development in BIRT reports

*Role Responsibilities *

Responsible for developing applications as per design and requirement
Work with the BA and QA teams throughout the development life cycle
Ability to take initiative and ownership on tasks
Good written and oral communication
Explain complex design items through documents and white-board sessions
Knowledge on Performance tuning for application is required

*Desirable Skills*

Work with different teams – Business, Testing, Customer SMEs. Implement
solutions with complete considerations on  performance, supportability to
achieve end user business results

*Thanks & Regards*

*Tabish Abdin*

<tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com> *