*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*
*Any interest in following position.*
*Title**:* Web UI Developer - Sr.
*Location : *Chicago
*Duration *: 24 months
*Total Experience Required : *8+ years experience
*Mandatory Technical Skills *
Front End, Web Application Developer - building client-side browser html
Libraries (JQuery, Prototype) required; Current experience necessary.
• Highly skilled in HTML and its API’s CSS3.
• Good knowledge of HTTP and Client server interaction + Browser behavior
and memory management on client side.technologies especially in the
• Experience in MVC/ MVC 4Razor Framework; C# application development in
visual studio and TFS desired, but not necessary mandatory
* They should be front end developers but having .net experience is a
plus. Should have worked in ASP .net, exxperience with MVC and web services
*Role Responsibilities *
Plays a crucial role in creating and maintaining the strategic partnership
between business needs and technology delivery within the Airport Above the
• Plan, design, develop and launch efficient systems and solutions in
support of Next Generation Agent Application.
• Apply proven communication, analytical and problem-solving skills to help
identify, communicate and resolve issues, opportunities or problems in
order to maximize the benefit of IT and Business investments.
• Self-sufficient, requires minimal direct supervision, and mentors/coaches
others junior members on the team.
• Assist in evaluating alternatives relating to efficient solutions and
performance as well as maintainability and supportability of the
• Assist in delivering and completion of tasks as committed within budget
• Develops software for the applications with the Airport Above the Wing
team from design to implementation phases of the project life cycle
• Support and troubleshoot software systems as required, optimizing
performance, resolving problems, and providing follow-up on all issues and
• Complete comprehensive unit testing on all developed/enhanced software
• Demonstrate exceptional knowledge of development methodologies, software
design and design patterns, integration standards as well as its
applicability at coding and testing cycles
• Demonstrate exceptional knowledge of software engineering best practices
such as: versioning and versioning control, software packaging and software
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
Phone: 732-452-1006 Ext 298 | *tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com
For our open jobs please visit Diverselynx Jobs
*Note: Email is the best way to reach me.*
*Please send me the resume at tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.