*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*

*Any interest in following position.*

*Title**:* *AEM Technical Architect*

*Location : *Palo Alto, CA

*Duration *:  12 Months

* Total Experience Required :  *10 years experience

*Job Description*:-

*Mandatory Technical Skills              *

·         Overall IT experience: 10+ years

·         AEM Experience: 3-5 years

·         Must have handled at least 3-4 large AEM implementation
preferably in AEM 6.0 & above

·         Should have performed role of a Technical Architect for the AEM
implementation program

·         Must know the life cycle of any content management platform
implementation program

·         Must understand the approach from a legacy content migration
(preferably Intervowen) to AEM

·         Should have deep understanding of the AEM integration in the
digital marketing landscape.

·         Must possess thought leadership and analytical thinking ability

·         Should have excellent communication skills

*Desired Skills*

·         Previous experience in Intervowen is highly desirable

Ability to influence the business and senior IT stakeholders

*Thanks & Regards*

*Tabish Abdin*

<tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com> *