*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*
*Any interest in following position.*
*Title**:* AIP Technical Consultant
*Location : * Richfield, MN
*Duration *: 6+ months
* Total experience in required skill (years) : *8 years
*Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills*
• *AIP Implementation experience (Preferably version 13.1 or greater)*
• A detailed understanding of replenishment processes and business
• *AIP/RPAS configuration* experience to develop new rules and new
• Experienced with *RPAS API* for loading data, exporting data, building
• AIP Integration experience with RMS
• Should have excellent Oral, Written Communications and Presentation
• Should have exposure to onsite/offshore model.
• Experience with understanding Red Prairie Trace file
• Experience in preparing the Functional/Technical Design
*Roles and responsibility*
• Customization of AIP functionality
• Writing and executing test scenarios
• Configure AIP interface integration
• Understand the impact of AIP process changes and be able to guide process
• Coordinate with teams across geographies.
• Day to day interaction with teams on resolving technical issues.
• Provide Support including attend user calls to resolve their functional
• Knowledge of Best practices and provide solutions for better performance
*Desirable Technical / Functional Skills*
Exposure to Unix Shell(KSH) scripting
• Experience on SQL and PL/SQL scripting
• Experience with RETL
• Experience with Informatica workflows and mappings
• RMS knowledge is an additional +ve
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
Phone: 732-452-1006 Ext 298 | *tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com
For our open jobs please visit Diverselynx Jobs
*Note: Email is the best way to reach me.*
*Please send me the resume at tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.