Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest
and* revert me back with your updated resume at parabjo...@itscient.com
*Role: PCI Business AnalystLocation: Burbank, CADuration: 6+ Months*
- Along with the Client Solutions Director and Sr. Manager, works with
Information Security and Infrastructure teams on assigned PCI related
projects / remediation efforts.
- Create, manage and complete PCI reporting for delivery to the Global
Business Solutions team, for audit and other purposes as necessary.
- Acts as project manager on PCI remediation projects maintaining the
PCI Project Issues Log.
- Undertakes research as needed when PCI questions arise; engaging with
Information Security, QSA or 3rd party vendors as necessary
- Manages efforts to gather PCI compliance evidence.
- Tracks status of all PCI DSS issues on assigned projects to ensure
that all PCI issues are being addressed.
- Defines and documents processes and functional business changes
required to ensure PCI compliance.
- Interacts with system architects, developers and vendors to ensure
business system features are properly implemented.
- PCI Project Issues Log
- PCI Remediation Project Plans
- Project Brief/Definition Documents
- Project Estimates and Work Effort Calculations
- Timelines and Tasks Assignments
- Status Reports and Updates
- Meeting Minutes
- Undergraduate degree in Technology or related field preferred.
- Strong communication skills; capable of explaining technical issues
simply both verbally and in writing.
- 2+ yrs experience in PA DSS assessment or PCI DSS compliance program
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and in
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work on projects concurrently and under
- Understands key security concepts such as access management,
vulnerability and patch management, and encryption
- Entertainment / Tourism industry experience is desirable
- Working in a multi-labor work environment that includes internal and
out-sourced resources is a plus
- Understands the life cycle of specific systems and the various life
- Familiarity with Oracle Micros, Gateway Ticketing & Retail and/or
Epicor Eagle systems a bonus
- Able to work in SharePoint and Visio
*Thanks & regards,*
*Parabjot Kaur**Technical Recruiter- Talent Management Group*
*|| IT–SCIENT || Phone: 510.870.5023*
* || Fax: 877.701.4872 || Email:parabjo...@itscient.com
<parabjo...@itscient.com>| Web:www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.