*Please send the resumes to “divya_das...@aesinc.us.com
Location Cherry Hill, NJ;
Duration 6+ months;
Phone & Skype Or F2F depending on location;
Domain: Utilities Preferred
*Scanned copy of work authorization & Photo ID is a must during submission*
The solution architect is responsible for producing solution design
documentation for complex enterprise applications with expert attention to
all architectural qualities in mind for different lines-of-business
applications for HR. The Solutions Architect will have progressive
experience in SAP-ERP - HCM (PA/OM, BN, PY), IT Applications & Development,
including excellent functional and technical skills. The candidate will
have experience in other HR systems such as SAP Success Factors
Key Project Accountabilities:
• Provide expert-level technology consultation to project teams
during project design and development phase in relation to Wintel platform.
• Solutions Development: drive the development of technology
solutions which provide standardized, functional, supportable,
maintainable, secure and cost effective solutions based on the Wintel
platform. With specific experience in: Success factors, SAP HCM, Time and
attendance, Payroll experience
• IT Architecture: develop Wintel platform standards and related IT
Roadmaps and lifecycle plans.
• System optimization: develop processes for continuous
optimization of the Wintel platforms (availability, capacity, cost,
functionality, performance, etc.)
• Vendor Relationships: maintain constructive, proactive and
ongoing relationship with key hardware, software, and services vendors.
• Change Management: support the change management process and
In addition to the job description, the candidate will:
• Minimum of five years of design, engineering and architecture
experience at the enterprise level, specifically with the analysis /
discovery, design, implementation, documentation, delivery /
transition/support of infrastructure components.
• Design processes and solutions for monitoring infrastructure
systems' performance and perform capacity planning and analysis to maintain
quality of service.
• Make recommendations and prepare reports regarding systems
performance, capacity, and growth.
• Conduct periodic infrastructure system audits.
*Marie D Dasari630-315-9569*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.